The Mayden Foundation was established in April 2010 as a not for profit charity with the following objectives:
- To promote charitable activities primarily through two mechanisms:
- Provision of free on-line web services
- Grant making to other charities, charitable projects and activities
- To promote better understanding of the Christian faith and to support church-based mission and pastoral care work.
- To promote the relief of sickness through education and the promotion of study and research
- To promote the relief of poverty or financial hardship anywhere in the world by providing or assisting in the provision of education, training and healthcare and such other support as required.
- To promote sustainable development and the education of the public in subjects relating to sustainable development and the protection, enhancement and rehabilitation of the environment and to promote study and research in such subjects provided that the useful results of such study are made available to the public at large. Sustainable development means development which meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
The Foundation is a registered UK charity with RCN 1139031.